Junior Naval Academy Ormara Job Gwadar, Lecturer (BPS-17), Associate Professor / Vice Principal (BPS-19)
Junior Naval Academy Ormara (Gwadar – Balochistan)
Applications are invited from qualified, experienced, inspiring, innovative and result oriented visionary candidates from all over the country, who are willing to join as faculty in the Junior Naval Academy, Ormara in Balochistan on contract appointment initially for one year, extendable with performance evaluation and mutual consent, as following opening:-
Associate Professor / Vice Principal (Grade BPS-19):
Qualification: At Least 2nd Class or Grade ‘C Master’s Degree in any subject from University/Institution recognized by HEC PH.D/M.Ed/ B.Ed will be preferred.
Experience: 12 years Teaching / Admin experience at a college. OR M.Phil with 10 years teaching/admin experience. OR PHD with 08 years teaching/admin experience.
Lecturer (Grade BPS-17):
– Computer Sciences
– Pak Studies
– Physics Biology
Qualification: At Least 2nd Class or Grade ‘C Master’s Degree in relevant subject M.Ed/ B.Ed will be Preferred.
1. The detailed CV along with attested Educational Documents, Experience Certificates, CNIC & recent Photo with Address & Contact # should be submitted to SSO (Edu) at HQs Coastal Command, 10, Liaquat Barracks, Karachi by 10 March 2015.
2. Applicants already in service should apply through proper channel.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test & interview.
4. Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained.
5. Written test will be conducted on 29 March 2015 at selected Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centres. Short listed candidates shall be called for interview / demonstration of teaching skills between 20-30 April 2015.
6. For any query, please contact:-
Company Name & Address:
(Principal) Junior Naval Academy, Ormara, Gwadar – Balochistan.
Tel: 021-32322967, 32322945, 48506811. // Mob: 03428325726. // Email: email@example.com. // Web: www.cco.com.pk.