Karachi District Sessions Judge Central Jobs, Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Court Clerk, Driver
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT AND SESSIONS JUDGE, KARACHI CENTRAL
VACANCIES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS
Applications are invited on “Prescribed Form” to fill up the following vacant posts, from candidates having domicile of District Central Karachi.
1. Separate application forms for each post and online deposit slips are available at website of NTS i.e. www.nts.org.pk.
2. Candidates are required to deposit fee of Rs. 700/- for the posts of Stenographer (B-15), Junior Clerk (B-7) & Clerk of the Court (B-7), while Rs. 500/- for Driver (B-4) & Bailiff (B-2) in any online branch of MCB, UBL, ABL or HBL.
3. Send application form duly filled along with the original online deposit slip, attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Degree and Certificates with two 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ size photographs directly to National Testing Service, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad on or before 15.07.2016.
4. Application sent to the District & Sessions Judge, Karachi Central will not be entertained.
5. Maximum age limit for Government Servants applying through proper channel is 35 years.
6. Overaged & candidates having domicile of other districts of Karachi, may also apply for the post of Stenographer (B-15) subject to relaxation from Honorable High Court of Sindh, Karachi, if they qualify for appointment. No relaxation will be given to candidates applying for other posts.
7. Incomplete or improperly filled prescribed application form will not be entertained.
8. Fee once deposited will not be refunded and is non-transferable.
9. Any external influence for selection will lead to disqualification for the post applied for.
10. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in test/interview.
11. Decision of the authority will be final.