Karachi Institute of Power Engineering KINPOE Job Karachi / Mianwali, Diploma Holders & Science Graduates
Job Opportunities for Diploma Holders and Science Graduates
Training to be Held at KINPOE (Karachi) & CHASCENT (Mianwali):
A progressive public sector organization offers one-year (three-semesters) Post Diploma Training Program (PDTP) in Nuclear Power Plant Technology to Associate Engineers having three-year Diploma (DAE) / graduates of 2-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree. Training will be held in Karachi at Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) and in Mianwali at CHASNUPP Centre of Nuclear Training (CHASCENT) simultaneously. The training is expected to start in December 2015. Selection will be based on academic qualifications, aptitude test and interview.
Pakistani or AJK Nationals who fulfill the following criteria may apply:
– Three-year Diploma of Associate Engineer in one of the following technologies, recognized by Board of Technical Education with first division (i.e. minimum 60% marks) in SSC and DAE:
– Chemical 2. Electrical 3. Mechanical 4. Electronics 5. Civil 6. Computer
– Candidates having Diploma in any other field must have to attach Equivalence Certificate from respective Board of Technical Education stating that their DAE is equivalent to any one of the above advertised fields.
– Two-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree (after F.Sc. Pre-Engineering only) with combination of Physics or Chemistry, from a University recognized by HEC, with first division (i.e. at least 60 % marks) in SSC, F.Sc. (Pre Engineering only) and B.Sc.
– Date of birth should be either on or after 27-03-1990.
– Candidates whose final year result is awaited and they expect to get 1st division may also apply but completion of their diploma/degree requirements must be completed before joining otherwise they will not be allowed to join.
Financial Support and Facilities During Studies:
– Stipend of Rs. 12500/- per month.
– Free bachelor hostel accommodation to outstation trainees only, subject to availability.
– Free Indoor treatment and transport facility to trainees only.
Career After Completion of the Course:
– Successful trainees may be appointed anywhere in Pakistan as Tech-I / SA-I, in SPS-4 (Rs. 11,080-680-31,480) with advance increments and admissible allowances. For details, please visit our website: www.kinpoe.edu.pk.
– Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
– This office does not accept any liability for late delivery or loss of any letter. You are advised to keep checking our website for update information.
How To Apply:
– Application Form and Admit Card may be downloaded from KINPOE Website: www.kinpoe.edu.pk.
– Candidates are required to deposit Rs. 600/-. (non-refundable) as application processing fee in the KINPOE Online Account No. 2072-9 (Title of Account: KINPOE. KANUPP. Karachi) National Bank of Pakistan (NBP). KANUPP Branch (Branch Code 0152), Karachi. Copy of online Bank slip must be attached with Application Form.
– The fee may also be deposited through Bank Draft / Pay Order in favor of KINPOE, KANUPP, Karachi. However, the fee in this case will be Rs. 800/-. Original Pay Order / Bank Draft must be attached with Application Form.
– Application Form and Admit Card duly completed along with two self-addressed envelopes affixed with postal stamps of Rs. 20/- and contact number on each envelope and online Bank receipt/Bank Draft as application processing fee (non-refundable) must reach the following address not later than March 27,- 2015.
– Candidates presently serving in Government / Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous organizations must apply through proper channel.
– Admit Card for the Written Test will be sent only to the eligible candidates. Time and location of the Written Test will be given with the Admit Card and can also be seen at our website. Sample test is already present in PDTP section of our website. Please keep visiting KINPOE website for any change or additional information regarding this program.
Submission Deadline: March 27, 2015 (Friday)
Admission Test: May 24, 2015 (Sunday)
Company Name & Address:
Head, Joint Admission Cell, Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE), KANUPP, P.O Box 3183, Paradise Point, Hawks Bay Road, Karachi.
Tel: 021-99207010. // Web: www.kinpoe.edu.pk.