Karachi Ministry Of Communications Job, Chief Engineer, Manager (Finance & Accounts), Accounts Officer
Government of Pakistan
Special Project Management Unit Ministry of Communications
Notice For Contractual Recruitment:
For the implementation of PSDP Project, “Green Line Bus Rapid Transit System in Karachi”, Project Management Unit (PMU) under Ministry of Communications is looking for the following managerial, technical and staff/support positions, on contractual basis, based in Karachi.
Sr.# Name of Post: Positions: Brief Qualification / Experience:
1. Deputy Project Director: 1 1 BSc. / BE Masters, with at least 12 years experience
2. Chief Engineer: 1 B.E / Masters in Civil Engg, with at least 20 years experience.
3. Manager (Finance & Accounts): 1 CA/ICMA/ACCA/MBA Finance or PA&AS officer, with at least 5 years experience;
4. Manager Technical (Civil/Transportation): 1 BE (Civil), preferably MEP qualified / trained with at least 10 years experience.
5. Manager Technical (MEP): 1 1 BE (Civil), preferably MEP qualified / trained with at least 10 years experience.
6. Manager (Proc. & Contract Management): 1 BE (Civil), with certification in Contract Management, at least 10 years experience
7. Project / Resident Engineers: 3 BE (Civil), with at least 5 years experience.
8. Accounts Officer (1), Admin. Officer (1) and Support Officers (3): 5 Bachelors in relevant discipline, with at least 3 years relevant experience
9. Media Communication/IT Officer (1): 1 Masters in IT / Media Management, with at least 5 years experience.
10. Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Engineer: 6 B.Tech (Civil) with atleast 7 years or DAE (Civil) with atleast 10 years of experience
11. Cashier / Accountant: 1 B.Com with at least 2 years experience
12. Personal Staff / PA: 1 Bachelors in any discipline, with at least 2 years experience.
13. Receptionist: 1 1 Bachelors in any discipline, with at least 2 years relevant experience.
14. Driver: 4 4 Preferably a Matriculate, with valid Driving License. At least 5 years experience.
15. Office Boy: 5 Literate, with at least 2 years experience.
Competitive salaries, as approved in PC-I, would be offered to all the aforesaid contractual positions;
For positions at Sr. No. 1, 3 —10, upper age limit is 45 years. For Chief Engineer, upper age limit can be extended to 62 years, subject to permitting health and fitness. For Sr. no. 11 — 15, upper age limit is 40 years.
Terms & Conditions:
– The details regarding Job Descriptions, qualifications, experience can be seen / downloaded from: www.greenline.gov.pk.
– We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all citizens domiciled in Pakistan, meeting the aforementioned minimum qualifications, to apply via email or on a plain paper application, with their resume, a passport-size photograph, and a copy of valid CNIC or Passport, on the address given below.
– Other Public Sector employees can also apply through proper channel.
– Only eligible and short-listed candidates will be called for interview in Karachi.
– No TA / DA will be admissible for interview purpose.
– The applications should reach the undersigned latest by Monday, 16th February 2015, by closing hours.
Project Director (PMU – Green Line BRTS), 8th Floor, 190/B/1, Block-2, PECHS, Karachi.
Website: www.infoacireenline.gov.pk, / www.greenline.gov.pk.