Divisional Office Karachi
Applications for filling up under mentioned vacancies are invited from the young and enthusiastic individuals, Pakistan Nationals residing in the civil districts falling within the territorial jurisdiction of Pakistan Railways Karachi division province of Sindh.
S/No. Category BSP No. of vacancies Age Limit on Minimum Educational Qualification
01 Gatekeeper 2 22 18 to 25 Middle
02 Gateman 2 12 18 to 25 Middle
NATURE OF WORK
The nature of work of Gateman & Gatekeeper is to open and close the level crossing gate (Phattak) during Train Operation on Railway track
i. (Five years General age relaxation as per Federal Government Policy will be admissible)
ii. Candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddist community (Minorities / Non Muslim) age shall be relaxed by 03 years.
iii. Age limit is relaxable upto 3 years for the Candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) for the posts in BPS – 15 and below.
iv. Ex. Servicemen Released or Retired officers / personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan age limit is relaxable for 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
v. Government servants and contract employees who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date of receipt of application age limit is relaxable 10 years upto the age of 55 years.
vi. In case of widow, son or daughter of deceased Railway servant who dies during the sen/ice age limit is relaxable up to 5 years.
i. Quota for Railway Employees is only restricted to sons / daughters and the father / mother of the candidate has to submit an affidavit that none of his children has been appointed against the railway quota other than this child.
ii. In case of ex: serviceman, discharged certificate from the military department showing service rendered by them has to be produced.
DOMICILE:- Sindh Urban & Sindh Rural
Attested copies of educational certificates with Marks sheets. Attested copy of Computerized National Identity Card. Attested copy of Domicile Certificate / PRC Character Certificate in original
Attested copies of Relation Ship Certificate / Service Certificate in case of Railway employee’s Sons / Daughters.
Three recent passport size photographs should also be enclosed with application. Telephone numbers, Mobile numbers should also be endorsed on the applications. INSTRUCTIONS I TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE RECRUITMENT.
1. Candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions will be called for written test and interview on the basis of merit
2. Candidates who qualify and fulfill all terms and conditions will be required to pass prescribed Medical examination from Pakistan Railways Hospital only.
3. Candidates who have at any time been convicted of offences involving moral turpitude who have been dismissed by the Central or any provincial Government of Pakistan will be considered in-eligible for recruitment.
4. Candidate who has married or intends to marry a person who is not national of Pakistan, shall not be eligible for appointment to any service or post under the Government of Pakistan.
5. Government including Railway Servants should submit applications through their respective department / proper channel.
6. No relaxation in educational qualification and in the Medical fitness test even case of Railway employee’s sons will be permitted.
7. The regional quota where applicable will be followed.
8. No TA / DA or other expenses will be paid to candidates called for written test / interview / Physical / Medical examination.
9. Using internal / external influence for recruitment will render a candidate ineligible and disqualified for any employment in Pakistan Railways.
10. Number of posts can be reduced / increased due to administrative reasons.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS.
• The candidates can submit their Applications duly typed or hand written with complete bio – data thereon, along with documents listed above, directly in C.R. Section Divisional Superintendent Office, Pakistan Railways, Karachi Division from 10/hrsto 15/hrs (except Sunday) or sent through registered post (acknowledgment due) on the following address.
i. Divisional Superintendent office, Pakistan railways Karachi City Station, I.I.
Chundrigar Road, Karachi
• Applications without documents or in Incomplete will not be accepted / entertained.
• Last date of submission of the application is 25 August 2014. The applications received after the date of expiry will not be entertained.
• Three (3) Postal Envelopes (With postal stamps)/ Complete Mailing address written thereon will also sent with applications.
• Application along with all related documents mentioned above must be submitted or sent in file cover.
(Abdul Kareem Memon) DPO
For Divisional Superintendent, Pakistan Railways, Karachi