Applications are invited for the following positions on contract basis at Shaheed Benazir Bhutto, Anti-Terrorist Training Centre of Sindh Police, Karachi
NOMENCLATURE OF POST
Specialized Tactics Trainer
Commissioned Officers of Armed Forces (Retired from Army, Navy & Air Force).
Candidates who have served in SSG or have worked as Trainer at any tactical training facility of the civil / armed forces will be given preference.
Fixed salary of Rs. 90,000/-per month inclusive of all allowances.
Senior Instructor (Vacancies-10)
Law, Leadership & Ethics, Women & Child Rights. Policing. IT & Technical, Sports, Communication & Media, Intelligence, Human Resource Management, Administrative and Logistic Support_
Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field / subject. Higher qualification / specialized training of armed forces or law enforcement agency will be given preference.
Three years experience in relevant field. Practical experience of more than three years will be given preference.
Fixed salary of Rs. 80,000/-per month inclusive of all allowances.
One year experience of working as Psychologist preferably of conducting screening of Human Resources personnel in public / private sector. Higher qualification and experience will be given preference.
Fixed salary of Rs. 70.000/-per month inclusive of all allowances.
Masters Degree in Psychology.
Three years of experience as medical practitioner. Emergency Response department (ER) experience will be given preference.
Fixed salary of Rs. 70,000/-per month inclusive of all allowances.
Medical Officer (Vacancies-02)
MBBS & registered with PMDC.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The contract appointment shall be for three years, extendable for another term subject to performance and requirement.
2. In case the competent authority requires any Trainer / Instructor to reside in the SBB. ATTC facility, then suitable accommodation, inclusive of utilities, will be provided without any charge.
3. In case any outstation duty is assigned, suitable transport will be provided by SBB, ATTC along with DA.
4. The remuneration or salary is of fixed lump sum amount on monthly basis with no pension benefits. However, those selected and appointed shall be entitled for medical reimbursement and all compensation benefits in case of loss of life or injury, as per entitlement of any other member of Sindh Police.
5. Interested candidates are advised to download / obtain application form and submit online or by post their applications along with CV at the given address latest by 31-10-2014.
6. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The applicants may be required to undertake test to evaluate their skills suitability and merit in the relevant field / subject. No TA / DA will be admissible for test and interview. Final appointment shall be on the basis of medical fitness and verification of the documents. Sindh Police is an equal opportunity provider. Women are encouraged to apply.
For more details:
Tel: 021-34100255, Fax: 021 -34100355
Web: www.elitepolice.gos.pk E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org [Lt. (R) Maqsood Ahmed] T!, PSP
Postal Address: Commandant
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto, Anti-Terrorist Training Centre. Razzakabad, Karachi. inf-kry 3162 SBB, ATTC, Razzakabad, Karachi.