Khuzdar Balochistan University of Engineering & Technology Job, Professor, Lab Lecturer 28 November
BALOCHISTAN UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, KHUZDAR
COME AND JOIN MOST PEACEFUL CITY OF BALOCHISTAN, THE CITY OF OPPORTUNITIES AND BRIGHT FUTURE
Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology, (BUET) Khuzdar is a public sector University providing a strong technical base for the development of the country. We provide a congenial and innovative environment to benefit our students and employees by prospecting nuance in the pedagogies and administration. Applications from energetic, competent and experienced professionals from all Pakistani citizens are invited for the following positions:-
Eligibility criteria I- for Eligibility criteria of Non-Academic positions please visit www.buetk.edu.pk/job.html. For jobs on serial 13 to 24 only Balochistan domicile are eligible.
How to apply:
• Application must be submitted on prescribed application form available at university
website: www.buetk.edu.pk/job.html. However, candidates for the jobs below NPS-7 can send their application on plain papers.
• All applications must be supported by an application processing fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 1000/-for NPS-16 and above and Rs.500/- for NPS-7 to NPS-15, to be deposited at UBL Khuzdar through Bank challan or in any other bank in Pakistan in shape of demand draft in favour of Treasurer BUET Khuzdar.
• A detail CV, motivation letter, attested copies of all the testimonials, three recent photographs must be submitted with application.
• The Retd Armed Forces Personal from Balochistan province encouraged to apply. In service candidates should apply through proper channel.
• Female candidates are eligible to apply all Academic and except the position of Non Academic at Sr. No. 4,5,9,15,16,18,19,21,22 and 24.
• No T.A/DA is admissible during interview.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
• Incomplete applications or applications without demand draft/challan and N.O.C (for those already in service) shall not be accepted.
• Last date for submission of application is 18th December, 2015.