Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government Job Islamabad / KPK, Accounts Assistant, Dispatch Rider, Android Applications Developer
Application are invited form dynamic and dedicated (Male & Female) Candidates in Elementary & Secondary Education Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for its project “Independent Monitoring Unit (IMU)” for the following posts on contract basis (fixed pay) for a period of one year (extendable up on satisfactory performance till completion of the project period) as per following details:
S# Name of The Post: Pay per Month: No. of Posts: Minimum Qualification: Experience: Age Limit:
1. Android Applications Developer 100,000/- 01 MS computer science / MCS (2years) BS-Computer science / BSC (4years) or equivalent. Preference will be given to candidate having experience in Java, Jave ME, XML, android 2.0 client server, architecture, SQL, android SDK frame work. Minimum 2 years of experience android application development 22-35 years
2. Accounts Assistant 40,000/- 01 B.Com or equivalent with DIT from recognized university institute. 2 years experience of dealing with accounts. 21-35 years
3. Admin Assistant 40,000/- 01 BA/ BSc or equivalent from recognized university institute with DIT. 2 years relevant experience 21-35 years
4. Computer Operators 35,000/- 02 Minimum FA/F.Sc with DIT from recognized university institute. Minimum 40 WPM typing speed and 10,000 key depression / hour. 21-35 years
5. Telephone Exchange Operator Receptionist 25,000/- 01 BA/ B.Sc or equivalent from recognized university / institute 2 years relevant experience 21-35 years
6. Store Keeper / Care Taker 25,000/- 01 BA/ B.Sc or equivalent from recognized university / institute 2 years relevant experience 21-35 years
7. Dispatch Rider 18,000/- 01 FA/F.Sc or equivalent from recognized institute 2 years relevant experience 21-35 years
8. Photo State Machine Generator Operator 18,000/- 01 Matric 2 years relevant experience 21-35 years
S# Name of the Post: Pay per Month: No. of Posts: District Position: Qualification / Experience: Age Limit:
1. Monitoring & Data Collection Assistant (Male) 30,000/-
(in addition to pay monitors would get Rs. 10000/- pm as mobility allowance)
Dir upper 2
D I Khan 1
Minimum BA / B.Sc or equivalent degree form HEC recognized university.
Candidates with computer skills would be preferred.
2. Monitoring & Data Collection Assistant (Female) 30,000/-
(in addition to pay monitors would get Rs. 15000/- pm as mobility allowance)
Female DCMA of districts kohistan & Torghar would get Rs. 20,000/- as mobility allowance
Dir upper 1
Dir lower 3
Moreover preference will be given to candidates who are domiciled in districts that are advertised. If however, a seat in any district remains vacant (i.e. not filled in by the person domiciled in that particular districts), preference would be given to candidates domiciled in adjacent district.
3. Computer Operator 35,000/- Kohistan Minimum FA/F.Sc with DIT from recognized university institute minimum 40 WPM typing speed and 10000 key depression hour. 21-35 years
Procedure for Applying Terms & Conditions:
– The applicants can apply by filing in the prescribed application form and online deposit slip available at: (www.nts.org.pk).
– Application not submitted on prescribed application form shall not be considered.
– Applicants must indicate the name of post and district they are applying for. Only eligible candidates shall be called for test.
– No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates.
– All the recruitment shall be made purely on merit. Candidates already serving in Govt. departments msut apply thought their respective departments.
– Role of NTS would only be of initial short listing screening. Selection from the short listed candidates would further be done according to the TORs of project policy of government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and PC-I of the project.
– E&SE careful while filling the application form because all the responsibility of the given information shall be on candidates. NTS shall charge Rs. 350/- as processing fee and administrative cost for every application form, from the applying candidates. Please deposit the test fee on prescribed slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL & MCB.
– Application must be submitted along with online deposit slip (on original0 to NTS headquarters: I-E, street No. 46, I-8/1 Islamabad, latest by 12th March, 2015. for further information Please Contact (UAN): 92-51-844-444-1.
Information and Public Relations, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: www.infokhyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk.