Khyber Pakhtunkhwa University of Haripur Job, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
The University of Hanpur is a Public Sector University, Chartered by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
1. The candidates serving In Government. Semi Government, and Autonomous Bodies should route their applications through proper channel.
2. Only Short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. NoTA/DAwill be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
3. The selected candidates will be governed by rules/regulations of The University of Haripur.
4. Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form, available at (http://www.uoh .edu.pk). Please fill separate application form for each position
5. The applicants are directed to deposit a Bank Draft of Rs. 2500/- in favor of the Treasurer University of Haripur. Moreover, for the post of Associate Professors, the application form along with three sets of dossiers along with a Bank Receipt (same Bank and Account No as mentioned above) of Rs. 3500/- as research evaluation fee in addition to application form fee to be remitted.
6. Attach attested photocopies of all the DMCs, Degree’s, Certificates. Experience Certificates. CNIC and three (3) recent passport size photographs with the application form,
7 Only degrees obtained from HEC recognized Universities/Institutions are accepted.
8. The Candidates having Foreign Degree/Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC/IBCC. Islamabad
9. All applications must reach to the office of the Registrar, latest by 19-02-2016. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be accepted.
10 Land line telephone No and Mobile No. must be written in the application form 11. Note: Errors and Omission are liable to be rectified by the University Authorities.
Office of the Registrar, University of Haripur, Hattar Road, Haripur,
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Phone No: 0995-615384