King Edward Medical University Job Lahore, Deputy Chief Librarian, Sub Divisional Officer
King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Applications are invited for appointment against the following non-teaching posts at King Edward Medical University, Lahore on Contract basis for the period of 02-years extendable up to 5- years subject to approval of competent authority:-
1. University Engineer (BPS-20):
Qualification / Experience / Research: BSC Engineering Civil from HEC recognizes University with 17 years relevant experience in a Government/Semi Government/Private limited sector in BS-17 or equivalent and above. Which are with Pakistan Engineering Council will be considered.
2. Deputy Chief Librarian (BPS-18):
Qualification / Experience / Research: Master degree in Library & Information Science with Diploma in Computer. Minimum 5 years experience after Master Degree in an academic Institution as Librarian, (BS-17). Experience in developing and Implementing training programs and resources for Library Staff and users as well as information literacy programs for students. Good written and spoken communication skills.
3. Executive Engineer (EXEN) / (Civil) (BPS-18):
Qualification / Experience / Research: BSC Engineering (Civil) from HEC recognized University with 05 years relevant experience in a Government / Semi Government / Private limited sector in BS-17 or equivalent and above. Experience of Private Firms which are registered minimum in category C-B with Pakistan Engineering Council will be considered.
4. Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) (BPS-17):
Qualification / Experience / Research: B.Sc in Civil Engineering.2 years experience in relevant field.
5. Sub Divisional Officer (Electrical) (BPS-17):
Qualification / Experience / Research: B.Sc in Electrical Engineering. 2 years experience in relevant field.
1. Final appointment will be subject to the verification of education degree & experience certificates (any expenditure in this regard will be borne by the candidate/ employee).
2. Applicants are required to submit 2 copies of application/dossiers on the prescribed Proforma available at the University Website: www.kemu.edu.pk, alongwith attested copies of followings:-
a. All Educational Certificates/Degrees.
b. All Experience Certificates.
c. CINQ (National Identity Card).
d. Domicile. (Must be Punjab Province.)
3. Two attested recent passport size Photographs.
4. Application Proforma should be filled in typed form and submit in the university office (Room No. 01), KEMU alongwith a bank draft of Rs. 1500/- in favor of Vice Chancellor, KEMU, Lahore.
5. The applicants having foreign degree must have HEC equivalence certificate.
6. Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
7. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
8. Incomplete application forms & Documents will not be entertained.
9. No TA & DA will be allowed.
10. Last date of submission of applications is 12-6-2015.
Company Name & Address:
Vice Chancellor, King Edward Medical University, Lahore.