King Edward Medical University Job Lahore, Director Planning and Development / University Engineer
King Edward Medical University, Lahore
Applications are invited at Kind Edward Medical University, Lahore from the residents of the Punjab for appointment of following non-teaching posts on contract basis for a period of 03 years extendable upto 05 years subject to approval of the competent authority.
1. Director Planning & Development:
– BSc Civil Engineer with MS/M. Phil (Management / Project Management / Total Quality Management / Operation Management or relevant field in an institution recognized by HEC preferably foreign qualified.
– BSc Civil Engineer with MBA (Management/ Project Management// Total Quality Management/ Operation Management or relevant field in an institution recognized by HEC. Credit will be given to those candidates having Project Management Professional (PMP) certified.
– 17 years experience (after graduation) in Planning & Development/ related field in a government/ semi government, organizations or educational institution in BS-17 or above.
– 17 years experience (after graduation) in planning & development/ related field in a renowned private company out of 10 years in a company which is C-B category in Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
2. University Engineer:
– BCS Engineering Civil from HEC recognized university with 17 years relevant experience in a government/semi government/ private limited sector in BS-17 or equivalent and above.
– Experience of private firms which are registered minimum in category C-B with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) will be considered.
– Appointment will be made according to the KEMU (Terms & Conditions of service of Officers Rules).
– Final appointment will be subject to the verification of education degree & experience certificates (any expenditure in this regard will be borne by the candidate/employee.
– Applicants are required to submit of application/ dossier on the prescribed proforma available at the website: www.kemu.edu.pk, along with attested copies of documents, degree/ certificates, annual term examinations cards, experience certificates, valid registration with PEC, CNIC, domicile and fresh passport size colored photographs.
– Applications proforma should be filled in typed form and submit in the office of the Registrar Patiala Block, 1st Floor, KEMU along with a bank draft of RS.2000/- in favor of Vice Chancellor, Kind Edward Medical University, Lahore.
– Last date of submission of applications is 15.12.2015.