Kinnaird College For Women
Kinnaird College for Women invites applications from bright & motivated individuals (females only) for the following positions:
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (ADMINISTRATION & COORDINATION)
Job Profile: The incumbent will be responsible to liaison with Institutes and Universities to preserve the heritage of Pakistani Writing in English in the Department of International Centre for Pakistani Writing in English.
Qualification: Masters in English or Equivalent (16 years of Education) or M.Phil in English or Equivalent (18 years of Education). Experience: Preferably 5 Years relevant experience with 16 years of education or 2 Years experience with 18 years of Education. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• High Level Computer Skills
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Ability to coordinate with National & International Institutions and Foreign Universities offering courses in Pakistani Literature in English.
Job Profile: The Incumbent will be responsible for maintaining the Computer Laboratory (Hardware and Software), coordinating, assisting & guiding the students and troubleshooting issues related to the Computer Laboratory or any other task assigned by the Head.
Qualification: 4 Years Bachelors Degree in Computer Science OR 16 years of Education in the relevant field from HEC Recognized University only.
Experience: Preferably 2 years relevant experience. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong computer troubleshooting skills
• CCNA/MCITP (preferred)
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both Oral and Written form.
Applications consisting of the following must reach Kinnaird College through registered mail by January 30, 2015 at the address mentioned below:
• Cover Letter along with detailed resume
• Attested copies of CNIC, Passport size photograph & all relevant documents (degrees, transcripts, experience certificates and certificates mentioned in the C.V
• Names of two referees along with their complete contact details INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS:
• Write the position applied for on the envelope
• Maximum age limit is 40 years till January 1, 2015
• Part time, honorary, apprenticeship and internee experience will not be counted as work experience
• Incomplete / late applications & unattested copies of documents will not be entertained
• Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview, no TA and DA will be paid
• Kinnaird College for Women reserves the right to reject any or all applications, without assigning any reason
Kinnaird College for Women, 93-Jail Road, Lahore. Tel: 042-99203781-84