Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa EXCISE AND TAXATIC DEPARTMENT Attached Departments Complex, Khyber Roa I
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa requires the Services of Pakistani Nationals for the following senior management level positio in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority (KPRA). The qualifications, experience and age limits prescribed for the posts are t under:
Professional Qualification & Experience
Post & Scale
Max: Age Limit
a. A Master’s or equivalent degree in Economics, Political
Science, Law, Public Administration, Accounting or Public Financial Management from a recognized University or Institution; and
b. At least twenty five years’ experience in the relevant field, including fiv years’ experience in tax administration or financial management at senio positions
a. A Master’s or equivalent degree in Economics, PoliticaT^cIenceTTaw! Public Administration, Accounting or Public Financial Management from a recognized University or Institution; and
b. At least fifteen years’ experience in the relevant field, including five years experience in tax administration or financial management at senior position.
a. At least B.A./B.Sc. or equivalent with LL.B. from a recognized university; and
b. Had been District & Session Judge; or
c. 15 years’ experience in public sector, including five yearsexperience in tax administration or financial management afa senior position; or
d. Tax Practitioner / Advocate Supreme Court of Pakistan with substantiable exposure in Tax related matters_
Directors (Three Posts)
a. M.Com/M.B.A Finance/IT or Human Resource; and
b. At least ten years’ experience as Manager Accounts, Financend/or Administration in leading public/private sectororganization
Additional Director (Administration & Accounts
Above Posts carry attractive packages of perks and privileges negotiable keeping in view additional qualifications and profession experience.
1) Added experience in the relevant field will be preferred for all categories mentioned above.
2) Only those candidates should apply who qualify above mentioned experience in the relevant field.
3) The candidates should enclose with application attested photocopies of the testimonials/certificates, CNIC and two passport size photographs and shall produce the originals at the time of interview.
4) Those in active Government service must apply through proper channel.
5) The posts are purely on contract basis upto a period of three years.
6) Candidates not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only short listed candidates would be called for interview.
7) Organization reserves the right to reject any candidates at any stage without mentioning reason
8) No TA/DA will be paid for Interview.
9) Job description of the above posts and prescribed application form for the post may be
obtained from the office of Secretary Excise and Taxation or can be downloaded from the website.www.kpexcise.gov.pk.
10) The Applications duly supported with testimonials must reach the undersigned through courier service within 15 days of this publication and the envelope, containing the application must clearly indicate the post applied for.
Note:- Those who had applied previously in response to similar advertisement need not to apply again.
Deputy Secretary Excise & Taxation Department
1. Post applied for._
3. Permanent Address.
4. Present Address.
5. Data of Birth..
6. CNIC No._
9. Educational Qualification.
Degree (In Subject)
10. Date of Joining Service._
11. Professional Experience..
12. Details of Posts held for last 25 years (For the post of DG)
Please attach your CV and two pages vision about KPRA
_INF(P) 2098 Al»o available on www.khybTpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk_