KPK Food Department Jobs, Foodgrain Supervisor
FOOD DIRECTORATE, KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PESHAWAR
1) Application forms and other details arc available at NTS Website, www.nts.org.pk. which must be read carefully before applying for the aforesaid posts.
2) NTS will charge Rs.450 / per application from the candidates as Test Processing Fee for the whole process. Fee can be submitted through prescribed Fee Slip in any online Branch of HBL. UBL. ABL and MCB of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
3) Form should be carefully filled in by the candidates because the provided information will be considered as final for further processing.
4) Not fulfilling any of the statements written in the application form will automatically exclude the candidate from the whole process.
5) Original Fee Slip and attested photocopies of all academic and experience certificates should be attached with the application form at the time of submission.
6) NTS Test will serve for short listing/screening purpose only. Post test process will be- performed by the Food Department Khybcr Pakhtunkhwa itself vis-a-vis the shortlisted candidates as per prescribed procedure.
7) Prcfcrcnce will be given to the candidate(s) hailing from the Union Councils where these Provincial Reserved Centres are located.
8) The competent authority reserves the right to changc any condition, increase/decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process by assigning valid reasons.
9) Only short listed candidates for a particular Provincial Reserve Centre or against a prescribed reserved quota shall be called for interview.
10) No TA/DA shall be paid for test/interview.
11) The in service candidates of Government/ Semi Government Departments / Organizations arc required to apply through proper channel.
12) The candidates shall have to apply for the post (s) within 15 days of the requisite publication.
13) The quota reserved for females/ disabled/minority shall be on open merit within District Chitral.