GOVERNMET OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PROJECT DIRECTOR, REMODELING OF WARSAK CANAL SYSTEM IN DISTRICT PESHAWAR & NOWSHERA, IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT Civil Colony, Warsak Road, Kababyan, peshawar Ph:
Applications are invited for appointment against the following project posts in “Remodeling of Warsak Canal System in Peshawar & Nowshera District” Irrigation Department, Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar under integrated agriculture development plan.
S. No. Name of Post No. of Posts Qualification / Experience Fixed Pay Per month
1. Agriculture Officer 01 i. Bachelor Degree from Agricultural University. ii. At least 02 years experience iii. Maximum Age limit as per Govt. Policy. 45000/-
2. Sub Engineer 01 i. Diploma in Associate Engineering. ii. At least 06 months post qualification experience. iii. Maximum Age limit as per Govt. Policy. 25000/-
1. The candidates shall attach attested photocopy of the testimonials / certificate, CNIC with application and must reach the office of Project, Director, “Remodelig of Warsak Canal System”, Warsak Road Kababyan Peshawar within 15 days of this advertisement.
2. The services are purely temporary / performance based and are liable to termination without assigning any reason.
3. The applying candidate must have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
4. No. TA/DA will be granted.
Available on www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk INF(P)550