UNIVERSITY OF MALAKAND
Chakdara Dir (L), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan Ph: 0945-762100 website: http://www.uom.edu.pk Fax: 0945-761624 (Advertisement No. 05/2015)
Applications, on the prescribed form to be downloaded from the University of Malakand website (www.uom.edu.pk) /available from NBP, University of Malakand campus branch are invited from the eligible Pakistani nationals for the following vacant positions on permanent/contract basis:
1) Laboratory Assistant (BPS-07) Permanent: Matricwith Science in 1s1 division and 7 years experience in the relevant field in BPS-5 OR F.Sc in at least 2nd division.(7)
2) Laboratory Attendant (BPS-05) Permanent: Matric with Science in at 1st class division. (6)
3) Naib Qasid/Aya (BPS-01 )Perm anent: Matriculate in at least 2nd division OR literate with 05 years relevant experience. (25,02)
1. Attested/verified photocopies of degrees, certificates, transcripts/DMCs, domicile, computerized National I.D. Card, experience certificates and other testimonials, two current passport size photographs (along with Bank draft of Rs. 350/- for S.No. 1 and 2 only, in favor of Director Finance, University of Malakand) be attached with the application
2. Candidates serving in Govemment/Semi Government/Autonomous organizations/Institutes must apply through proper channel with an NOC, otherwise their application forms will be rejected
3. NoTA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
4. Applications on prescribed form complete in all respects should reach the office of the Deputy Registrar (Meetings) latest by June 22,2015. Incomplete applications and those received after the due date wfll not be entertained.
5. The University will not be responsible for any delay or non-receipt of call letter for test/interview and the matter should be settled with the concerned post office or courier service.
6. The University reserves the rightto increase /decrease/ amend / cancel any / all of the posts herein advertised.
7. Errors/omissions/modifications (if any) will be rectified by theUniversity as per rules. NJJ:-Age limit is 18-45 years.
Deputy Registrar(Estt), University of Malakand, Chakdara Dir