Lahore Amco IT Systems Job, HR Assistant 9 January
Job Title HR Assistant
Company Amco IT Systems.com
Job in City Lahore
Gender Does not matter
Qualification Required BBA, MBA.
Experience Required 0 to 1 Year
Salary Offered 25000
Skills Required Excellent written & oral communication skills.Fluency in English.Excellent command over MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Word.Good follow-up skills.Must have knowledge about job posting websites/job portalsBachelor or Master Degree in Human Resource-Capable of Handling Responsibilities.
Apply Before 01/15/2015
Email Address Email cannot be shown, Apply by using Apply now button
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees.
• Verifies I-9 documentation and maintains books current.
• Submits the online investigation requests and assists with new employee background checks.
• Reconciles the benefits statements.
• Performs payroll/benefit-related reconciliations to General Ledger and other accounts.
• Conducts audits of various payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends any corrective action.
• Updates HR spreadsheet with employee change requests and processes paperwork.
• Assists with processing of terminations.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms.
• Assists HR Director with various research projects and/or special projects.
• Assists with recruitment and interview process.
• Assists with the various employee discount coupons by contacting companies for coupons as directed by HR Manager.
• Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Manager.
• Schedules conferences by reserving facilities at local hotels and/or restaurants.
• Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
• Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
• Assists or prepares correspondence.
• Prepares new employee files.
• Processes mail.
• Performs other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential
functions of this position.
• Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information
• Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try
• Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group
presentation skills and conducts meetings.
• Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is
able to read and interpret written information.
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic
• Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance. • Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.