Lahore Development Authority LDA Job Lahore, Legal Advisor
Required Services of Legal Advisor:
Lahore Development Authority intends to engage well-reputed Advocates as Legal Advisor, who has been actively practicing as an Advocate of High Court for a period not less than five years immediately before the last date fixed for the receipt of applications.
The Legal Advisor shall have extensive experience in working with Government setup, along with expertise in the following areas:
– Acquisition of Land and litigations on land matters
– Legal matters pertaining to Housing Societies
– Legal matters pertaining to Town & Metropolitan Planning, Commercialization and Civil Works
– Service Matters.
– Contract Management.
– Labor Laws & Matters.
– Miscellaneous Legal Issues assigned by the Authority. Legal Advisor must be able to provide following services:
– Pleading and defending civil suits/cases for and against LDA in Civil Courts and Superior Courts
– Filing of appeals against Orders/Decrees for and against LDA in Appellate Courts.
– Vetting of contracts/agreements.
– Assistance in Legal Issues pertaining to execution of contracts/agreements.
– Any other Legal Proposition related to other official matters.
– Legal Advisor will have to provide Legal Advice in day to day legal issues and financial aspects.
The Advocates having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field shall be preferred. In addition to active practice, the Advocate must have in depth knowledge of Land Laws & Labor Laws, Corporate & Civil Laws and financial issues involved in such matters. The Advocates fulfilling the above criteria may send their applications with detailed CVs on the following address latest by 03-07-2015.
Company Name & Address:
Khalid Parvaiz – (Director Administration), Lahore Development Authority (LDA), 4th Floor New Office Building 467-D-ll Main Boulevard, M.A. Johar Town, Lahore.
Tel: +92-(42)-(99262329). // Web: www.lda.gop.pk.