Directorate of Staff Development School Education Department, Government of Punjab
Applications invited for the post of Teacher Educators (TEs)
Further detail of raeaat posts of TEs nay tx had from the offices of EDO Education, DMO and DTSC concerned
Category with Pay
.Name of Post
1. Its from Govt Sector
(Teachcrs workirg in School Education Department on regtbr basis in BPS-\h
Usual Pay and ADowexts plus Rs.60W- per month.
2. From Private Sector
Lumpsum Package)jay package co contract bass in BPS 17 plus 30% of the basic pay as social security benefit
1. Master Degree in any academic dbcipline. Preference will be given MPIaWk D Degree holders.
2. Maximum age limit b 45 years on closing due of applications. Govt employees sorting in BPS-17 who are otherwise eligible can apply for appootmcnt tiroogb transfer.
3. Minimum 8 years teachmgfwork experience in the relevant field is required
4. Domicile: All Punjab basis.
5. locemplee applications will be rejected instantly.
6. Candidate must possess excellent writtea and vtrwl communication and iatcrpersonal skills._
1. Tbepost of Teacher Educator is Program n*>Project post, purely on Contract Basis and liable to be terntntted any time by tie Competent Authority with Contract Appointment policy of Govt of the Punjab.
2. Every TE will be appointed at a spedfied DTSC <x “he basis of merit and his/her choice
3. The post of H is district specific and is nco-transfer»Wt.
4. Maximum duration for the post of TE b three yean, wtich nay be extended by DSD co satisfactory performance.
5. No ke^study leave hallowed during the tenure.
6. 5% of the posts are reserved fa female candidates. CaadkSates applying against these seats must submit application separately, mentioning on application with Red Ink “Wosen Qjota Seat”. Selection of female candidates against qucta reserved for them shall be nade on the basis of merit amongst female candidates.
7. 2% of the posts are reserved for disabled persons (provide disability certificate from the ancerned Medical Board J. Selection of dsaMed candkbtes against quota reserved for them shall be made oo the basb of merit amongst disabled candkiaies.
8. No TA/DA for testfitfcrview is admissible. DSD resents the right to iacrease’decrease the number of posts or cancd the reciutment process at any stage.
9. Applications along with detailed CV, copies of testimonials and one passport size fresh photograph must reach DSD Reception
10. For further information, please call DSD Reception Desk Plwx No. 042-99260108 or vbit website: ww.dsdcdu.c*
PROGRAMME DIRECTOR DIRECTORATE OF STAFF DEVELOPMENT PUNJAB WAHDAT COLONY LAHORE