Government of the Punjab Energy Department
Energy Department , Govt, of the Punjab invites applications from suitable and enthusiastic candidates domiciled in Punjab, to fill up the following temporary posts on contract basis for a period of one year to launch its Project “Reconciliation of
Government Electricity Billing by installing AMI meters (Pilot Project)*’ and for the Reconciliation Cell.
1) Application should be submitted on prescribed form to be downloaded from www.enerqy.puniab.gov.pk or can be directly collected from the office of undersigned.
2) For the posts at Sr. No. 1 & 2. the applications will be submitted to S.O. (Admn), Energy Department, 8,h Floor, EFU Building, Jail Road. Lahore.
3) For the other posts the applications will be submitted to Director Technical (Reconciliation) Energy Department, 32-C Jail Road, Lahore.
4) The complete CV, attested copies of relevant documents must be attached with the application form. Incomplete applications will not be entertained/considered.
5) Candidates already working in Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel.
6) Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview
7) These appointments will be made purely on contract basis for a period of one year (Extendable on satisfactory performance).
8) Females are encouraged to apply.
9) The department offers a women friendly environment.
10)15% quota for females.
11)5+3 years upper age relaxation for females.
12)She males are encouraged to apply as per merit.
13)The last date for submission of applications is 06 03.2015 upto 04:00 PM
14)The competent authority reserves the right to reduce the number of posts.
15)No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for interview/test
Additional Chief Secretary Energy Energy Department, Government of the Punjab IPL-1564 8th Floor, EFU Building, Jail Road, Lahore.