Applications are invited from the candidates having the required qualification to fill up one post of Almoner BS-09 in Government Teaching Hospital Shahdara, GT Road Lahore on contract basis. Detail is as follows.
Sr. Name of No. of Scale Age Required Qualification
No. Post Post Limit
1 Almoner 01 09 21-25 Intermediate or equivalent education-
Years a| qualification from any recognized board with 3 years experience in Accountancy Trade(ry) work from any recognized institute/organization
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF RECRUITMENT
1. The recruitment will be made according to the prevalent Recruitment Policy of the Punjab Government.
2. The monthly salary of post will be as per the basic pay scale. Other terms & conditions after appointment will be according to the prescribed rules & regulations of the government.
3. The contract employment period will be three years and the post is non-transferable.
4. Absence/poor performance could result in immediate termination from service sans any notice.
5. The resident candidates of district Lahore will be preferred.
6. The candidates of other districts will be appointed on merit in case of unavailability of suitable candidates. Highly qualified candidates will be preferred.
7. Hand-written applications on plain paper will be acceptable and one set of documents for a single post by the candidates will be acceptable which should be received in the Admin Office up to 02:00 pm.
8. Applications accompanied by copies of detailed marks certificates, educalional certificates, experience certificate, domicile, computerized identity card, disability certificate and other documents along with two passport size photographs attested by gazetted officer will be received in the Admin Office of Government Teaching Hospital Shahdara Lahore by hand or post up to 02:00 pm of 25-02-2015.
9. Interview will commence in the Government Teaching Hospital Shahdara, GT Road Lahore as per schedule on 09:00 am.
10. Candidates bring original documents at the lime of interview. Two per cent quota is reserved tor disabled persons and the candidates must possess certificate issued by Medical Board. Women quota is 5% and minority quota is 5%.
11. According to the government’s notification No. SOR>lll(S&GAD)2-74/2003. dated 05-11 -2011 the retired/in service government employees dispatch their applications.
NOTE: Dial the phone No. 04237926720-042379267189 of Government Teaching Hospital Shahdara, G.T Road Lahore to get information about interview during office hours.
MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT GOVERNMENT TEACHING HOSPITAL SHAHDARA LAHORE