AT GOVERNMENT TEACHING HOSPITAL SHAHDARA LAHORE
Applications are invited from candidates for appointment to the post of Medical Officers (8PS:17) on Adhoc basis through special selection committee. The candidates possessing the qualifications and other conditions as mentioned below:-
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Recruitment will be made according to the pay scale of Govt of Punjab.
2. Only candidates having CNIC and Domicile of Punjab Province are eligible to apply.
3. The appointment will be made purely on merit for a period of one year on Adhoc basis, which will be liable to termination on account of absence / unsatisfactory performance without assigning any reason.
4. The Adhoc appointments are nontransferable and any request for transfer will lead to immediate termination of services of the applicant / employee concerned.
5. The competent authority may increase or decrease the number of posts and even cancel the recruitment process if required.
6. Monthly emoluments will be paid according to their basic pay scale and allowances.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY:
1. Five year General Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible under the rules.
2. The eligible candidates will be required to submit their applications along with attested copies of relevant documents i.e Matric, F.S.C, MBBS Domicile, CNIC, Registration with PMDC, two passport size photographs, Phone No. and other relevant documents up to 31-08-2015 until 02:00 PM in the Conference Room of Govt. Teaching Hospital Shahdara Lahore.
3. The candidates will be required to appear for Interview in the office of Medical Superintendent Govt. Teaching Hospital Shahdara Lahore on 09-09-2015 at 09:00 AM.
Govt. Teaching Hospital Shahdara, Lahore