Lahore High Court Job Lahore, Personal Assistant
Lahore High Court, Lahore
Advertisement No. 921/2015
Apply Online Applications Other Than Online Will Not Be Accepted.
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates, domiciled in Punjab, for the 45-vacant posts of Personal Assistant (BS-17), in the Lahore High Court, Lahore.
A) Required Qualification:
i) Graduate degree in 2nd Division from the Recognized University or equivalent qualification.
ii) Shorthand/Typing Speed 110/50 w.p.m, having five years experience in Government or Semi-Government Organization in the relevant field.
i) Age: 21 to 25+5 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for male candidates = 30 years and 21 to 25+8 year general age relaxation in upper age limit for female candidates = 33 years till the closing date.
ii) Government Servants may also be entitled to relaxation in Upper Age Limit in accordance with the Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of upper age limit) Rules, 1976.
i) According to the Punjab Government Policy 5% quota for minorities, whereas, 3% quota for disabled persons is reserved and applicants applying under disability quota shall have to provide the disability certificate issued by the Government Hospital.
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Form available on official Website: jobportal.lhc.gov.pk, by the closing date i.e., 04.06.2015, up to 4:00 pm, where after no online submission shall be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to mention their e-mail address in the online application form. Those who don’t have email address are advised to create e-mail account immediately for correspondence.
3. Applicants are required to submit NOC from their Administrative Departments along with experience certificate showing date, month and year of induction in service duly signed and stamped by the issuing authority.
4. Printout/ hard copy of the online application form together with duly attested copies of CNIC, educational certificates/ testimonials, domicile, two photographs, NOC and experience certificate should reach the office of the undersigned through mail/ courier within three days from the closing date, during office hours.
5. Mere submission of incomplete online application form would not confer any right of test/interview even any deficiency will not be permitted to be removed after last date for submission of application forms.
6. The original documents will be checked during interview and any incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action by this Court.
7. This Court reserves the right of short-listing and rejecting of any application without assigning any reason.
8. This Court also reserves the right to increase or decrease the posts of Personal Assistants (BS-17).
9. No TA’ DA will be admissible to the applicants.
10. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be called for test (Syed Riaz Ali Zaidi) Additional Registrar (Estt) Lahore High Court, Lahore.