Land Records Management He Information Systems is a major projeet of the Government of Punjab being executed by the Board of Revenue with financial assistance of the World Bank. Applications from Punjab domiciled candidates arc invited for appointment on contract basis against the following posts in the projcct:-
• Masters or Bachelors (4 years) in IT/Computer Sciences (2nd division) from a recognized institution.
• Minimum 2 years of IT experience with at least 1 year experience in Database Administration, Installation. Troubleshooting, Maintenance of any Database Management System in an Operational and Online Transaction Processing Environment at a Local or Foreign Organization of repute.
Note: Experience in Land Revenue shall be considered an added advantage. OR
• Bachelors (3 years) in IT/Computer Sciences (2nd division) from a recognized institution.
• Minimum 3 years of IT expcricncc with at least 2 year experience in Database Administration, Installation, Troubleshooting, Maintenance of any Database Management System in an Operational and Online Transaction Processing Environment at a Local or Foreign Organization of repute.
• Note: Experience in Land Revenue shall be considered an added advantage.
Divisional Project Coordinator
Applications accompanied by CV, copies of attested educational certificates, experience certificates, one passport size photograph, copies of CNIC & Domicile should reach the undersigned during office hours by 18.07.2015.
Appointments will be subject to terms and conditions as determined by the Government of the Punjab. Public sector employees may also apply with the permission of respective Head of the Departments. Number of posts can be increased /decreased for Service Centre in accordance with the sanctioned strength for District/Tehsil as per requirement without any notice.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA shall be admissible for the purpose. Envelopes must be clcarly marked with the post applied for. The selected candidates will be on probation for 90 days.
The following quotas shall continue to be observed for the above mentioned posts on contract basis. . a) 3% quota for disabled persons b) 5% quota for minorities c) 15% quota for women d) 20% quota for the children of serving/retired government servants in BS-1 to 5, from representative department.
Disable candidates will have to submit a certificate form provincial council for rc-habilitation of disable_
person of social welfare department. Females arc encouraged to apply.
HUMAN RF.SOIJRCK 1)I I»AUTMF.NT, PMll-l.ltMIS, BOARD OF REVENUE, PUNJAB. S7-C-1I, C«ull>crg-llI. Lahore. Ph. No. 042- 99268046-48 Website: www.punjab-zamccn.gov.pk