GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB
LITERACY & NON-FORMAL BASIC EDUCATION DEPARTMENT PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT, PUNJAB WORK PLACE LITERACY PROJECT
Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department, Government of the Punjab has authorized NTS to Conduct Entry Test for recruitment of the Project Posts under the project “Punjab Work Place Literacy Project”. NTS invites the applications from suitable candidates for entry test in the following categories.
1. All the prescribed approved quotas shall be observed according to rules & regulations.
2. The candidates having Punjab Domicile are eligible to apply.
3. Upper age limit will be relaxed as per Govt, policy.
4. Selection of the candidate shall to be based on his/her academic, test (to be conducted by Notional “testing Service) & Interview.
5. 50% score is required to qualify the test.
6. Test will be held in all Districts/ Tehsils/ Headquarters or other places as subject to the candidates.
7. Candidates apply for more than one post by submitting separate form with each post with separate fee.
8. Roll no. slip will be dispatched before one week of the test date.
9. Only shot listed candidates shall be called for interview.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
11. Candidates shall present original documents along with the set of attested copies o all relevant documents. At the time of interview in case of any document found fake or bogus, candidature of the candidate will be stand cancel.
12. Incomplete applications in any case shall not be entertained by NTS.
13. Number of the candidate shall be increased or decreased before prior notice as per requirement of the Department.
14. Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department is equal opportunity provider.
15. Government employee can apply through proper channel and submit NOC of the concerned Department at the time of interview.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms and deposit slip are available on NTS Testing Service’s website www.nts.org.pk
• Applications must be received at the given NTS Headquarter latest by 9-02-2015.
• NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any courier service.
• Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any branch of HBL, MCB, UBL, or ABL.
• Candidates are required to submit their application to NTS Headquarter Islamabad. On prescribe forms along with paid online deposit slip (Original).
• Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones in the test center.
• Deposit amount is nonrefundable & nontransferable. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• Change of test center, category is not allowed. Original CNIC and roll number Slip Is Mandatory for the test.
Section Officer (G)
Government of the Punjab Literacy & NFBE Department, Lahore