Lahore Management & Professional Development Department Job, Data Entry Operator 28 November
Applications are invited from the candidates possessing the domicile of Punjab to fill in the following posts on a contract basis in Management and Professional Development Department (MPDD)
No Sr. Name No. Place Age Education / Experience
Data Entry 01 Lahore 18-25 Operator (BS-12)
Intermediate in Computer Science (ICS) or equivalent qualification from a recognized board and Training from a recognized institute in Microsoft (MS) office with a speed of 30wpm
1. The period of contract appointment shall be live-year and subject lo all the clauses of contract policy of government, and contract can be extended to further five years on the basis’ of good performance. All the appointees shall be given 30% of basic salary as social security.
2. Government employees contact through their respective departments. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
3. Department can increase/decrease the number of above mentioned posts.
4. Attested photocopies of the relevant documents will have to be submitted v\ ith the application. Original documents will have to be got checked at the time of interview. Department reserves the right to accept or reject any application. No HA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
5. There will be a relaxation of live years in the upper age limit under the laws of Government of the Punjab.
6. Typed applications or on the plain paper accompanied with three passport size photographs addressed to Deputy Secretary (Admin) Management and Professional Development Department (MPDD) Government of the Punjab. J-StreeL Upper Mall Scheme, Lahore must reach up to 30 November 2015. I he applications received after this date shall not be acceptable.