GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU. LAHURE
NAB COMPLEX, THOKAR NIAZ BAIG.MULTAN ROAD,LAHORE
Applications are invited on prescribed application form Domiciled of Lahore, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Faisalabad and Sahiwal Divisions for appointment against the following temporary posts, but likely to continue in the National Accountability Bureau, Lahore:-
s# Posts BPS No.of Posts Qualification Experience Min Age Maximum Age including General relaxation of 5 years
1- Stenotypist 14 03 Second class or Grade C Intermediate with Shorthand/ Typing speed of 80/40 w.p.m respectively. Experience in Computer operation preferable. 18 30
2- Data Entry Operator 12 01 i. Second class or Grade C Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics/Phvsics (with 200 marks). ii. Minimum speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour for data entry/verification.” Experience in the relevant field preferable. 18 30
1. Applications must reach on the prescribed form till 05th November 2015. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
3. Age, qualification and experience shall be counted as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
4. No further relaxation in maximum age as mentioned above, against each category will be given, however under mentioned categories will be admissible age relaxation maximum upto :-
a. 3 years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, in Punjab Province.
b. 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less is admissible to the released or retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
c. 10 years age relaxation is admissible to Government servants who have completed 2 years of continuous government service on the closing date.
d. Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he/she will b e allowed relaxation in age only in one category favourable to him/her.
5. Government servants/autonomous/semi autonomous/corporation employees can only apply through their departments.
6. All appointments will be made on Merit subjectto security clearance.
7. Department has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
8. If candidate is interested to apply for more than one post, a separate set of application will be required, otherwise the application will not be entertained
9. NoTA/DAwill be paid forappearing in any tests/interview HOW TO APPLY
<$> Applications form and Online deposit slip are available on NTS website: www.nts.org.pk,
<$> Please deposit test fee Rs. 475/-through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
<s> Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with the online deposit slip
(in original) at NTS Headquarters, Islamabad. Candidates can also use print out of web page containing their test related information as Roll No. slip. <$> Deposited amount is non refundable/non transferable. <s> Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad