Coordinator Required Research and Development (R & D)
The Project Pakistan Girls’ Education Initiative (PGEI), Punjab Chapter is being jointly implemented by the School Education Department (SED) Government of the Punjab and UNICEF.
Currently we are seeking highly competent and dynamic individual for the overall management and coordination of the R & D work. S he would be responsible for the quality of technical, operational, organizational and administrative activities needed for efficient implementation of activities on contractual basis. The contract shall initially be for a period of three (03) months (Probation Period) extendable for additional terms of one year from time to time on the basis of satisfactory performance confirmation by the SED.
Qualification, Competencies and Experience:
1. A post graduate degree in social sciences or a closely related field, with a significant and demonstrated familiarity with the education policies, strategies and praclices.
2. Minimum 5 years of working experience; with a relevant experience and training in R&D or innovation related field.
3. Experience of working closely with Government and donors especially in education sector in Punjab/Pakistan.
4. Excellent project management, report writing and presentation skills.
5. Excellent usage of PC (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Internet Software – must)
6. S/he must have Research background / Expertise and has published Research Papers in National / International Journals.
Age limit up to 40 years Maximum:
Candidate with relevant qualification & experience may send their detailed i) CVs ii) hand written application as covering letter iii) attested copies of testimonials iv) experience certificates v) 02 recent photographs and a copy of CN1C. Application received shall be short listed and only short listed candidates shall be invited for interviews. No TA/DA shall be permissible for interview. Applications complete in all respects must reach the following address latest by 10th September, 2015,
Additional Secretary (B&P) / Team Leader, PGEI-Punjab School Education Department (SED), Government of the Punjab
1M Floor, Planning Wing, School Education Department, Old P & D Building, Civil
Secretariat, Lahore. Tel: 042-99212014