GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT] SOUTHERN PUNJAB POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROJECT (Sl’l’AP) -POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Government of the Punjab in collaboration with International Fund for Agriculture Development (IFAD) has launched the Southern Punjab Poverty Alleviation Project (SPPAP) in four Districts of Punjab i.e. Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Muzaffargarh & Rajanpur.
In order to achieve the goals of SPPAP Bahawalpur, applications are invited for the following posts of Project Management Unit (PMU) of the Southern Punjab Poverty Alleviation Project (SPPAP). The prescribed qualifications/criteria for the posts are as under: –
Name of post Qualification Salary Age
Package Min Max
Agriculture Specialist (Bs-18) (1 Post) (Bahawalpur) Ph.D in Agriculture Sciences / related Biological Sciences from HEC-recognized university / institution with 5 years of relevant experience. OR Master Degree in Agriculture Sciences or Agriculture Economics (2*1 Division) from HEC-recognized institution with 10 years relevant professional experience in Agriculture Development projects. Working experience with communities shall be preferred. 120,000/-Per month 32 45
Livestock Specialist (BS-18) (lPost) (Bahawalpur) Ph.D in Animal Sciences’related Biological Sciences from HEC-recognized university/institution with 5 years of relevant experience OR Master Degree in Animal Sciences (2″1 Division) from an HEC-recognized university/institution with 10 years relevant professional experience in Livestock Development projects. Working experience with communities shall be preferred. 120,000/- 30 45
1. Complete applications alongwith attested copies of NIC / Domicile Certificate / degrees / experience certificates and recent passport size photograph should reach the office address given • below latest by 26.05.2015 by post.
2. Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
3. Government employees may apply through proper channel.
4. The successful candidates from public sector will be paid salary in accordance with the applicable policy of the Government of the Punjab.
5. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. No TA / DA shall be admissible.
6. Candidates should have domicile of Punjab.
7. Candidates shall bring the original documents at the time of Interview. (IPL-6222)