GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB POPULATION WELFARE DEPARTMENT 58 Abu Bakar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore
Population Welfare Department, Punjab, requires services of committed and dynamic professionals having domicile of Punjab Province for the following posts on contract basis for AOP project “Restructuring and Reorganization of Regional Training Institutes (RTIs) Lahore & Multan”, Scheme No. 762 (Project Code L014000652). The qualification, experience and other requirements for the positions are as under:
1. Preference will be given to the candidates of nearby districts.
2. Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience. 02 latest passport size photographs, residence/domicile and CNIC must be attached with application.
3. Recruitment will be made in accordance with Punjab Contract Policy 2004 read with Recruitment Policy 2004 of Government of the Punjab.
4. Short listing will be made on the basis of qualification.
5. Call letters for Test/Interviews will be issued to eligible candidates.
6. Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates/ doc uments at the time of interview.
7. Applications must reach to the Project Director on above given address latest by 15th February 2015.
8. General age relaxation in upper age limit up to 5 years for males and 08 years for female candidates as per Govt of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-l(S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible in this regard.
(Dr. Zareen Fatima) Project Director/Addl Secretary (Tech)Population
Welfare Department, Punjab Lahore. Ph. No. 042-99232442