PUNJAB BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
21-A KASHMIR BLOCK, ALLAMAIQBAL TOWN, LAHORE PH: 37800188-37800038, Email: email@example.com
CHALLANGING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
The Punjab Board of Technical Education is a corporate body to control, develop and regulate Technical, Commercial and Vocational Education as well as Trade and skill courses up-to Diploma level in the province of Punjab. It requires the services of qualified & competent Legal Advisor (Part Time) to appear in all types of legal proceedings on behalf of the PBTE and to tender legal advice on official matters etc. The job entails highly professional skills right from preparation of parawise comments for submission in courts and thereafter pleading cases upto their logical decisions.
Name of Post No of Posts Qualification & Experience
Legal Advisor (Part Time) 1 i. B.A, LL.B enrolled as an Advocate of High Court / Supreme Court of Pakistan and has been actively practicing as advocate for the last ten years. Preference will be given to the Lawyers having relevant experience in Boards / Public Sector Universities. ii. Valid License Holder from Punjab Bar Council. iii. Retainership Fee Rs. 15,000/- per month.
1) Applications delivered by hand will not be accepted.
2) Candidates must apply in prescribed forms which can be downloaded from Website www.pbte.edu.nk. Application along with CV, attested copies of all testimonials (only recognized Institutes I Universities), relevant experience certificates, Domicile, copy of C.N.I.C. one recent passport size Photograph. One envelop of the candidate should also be sent to the Secretary, Punjab Board of Technical Education, 21-A, Kashmir Block Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore via post,
3) No. TA/DA will be paid for Test/ interview/joining. Application received after due date will not be entertained.
4) Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
5) The Board administration reserves the right not to fill the post without assigning any reason.
MALIK MUKHTAR AHMED NOUL