RECRUITMENT AGAINST POSTS OF POLICE CON-STABLES & LADY CONSTABLES IN PUNJAB POLICE INTEGRATED COMMAND. CONTROL & COMMUNICATION CENTRE LAHORE
Applications are invited on the prescribed form from the resident candidates of District Lahore as per the following schedule for the recruitment of police constables as (SOMS) operators, and crises management centre officers (Pay Scale No. 5 with all the prevalent allowances) in District Lahore. Interested candidates can get prescribed form against Rs.25A non-refundable from Police Lines Qila Gujjar Singh, Lahore from 03-08-2015. Applications with certificates and necessary attested documents will have to be submitted in Police Lines, Qila Gujjar Singh. Lahore by 18-08-2015. The candidates, who are interested in getting additional marks on the basis of family claim, should attach all the claim relevant documents i.e pension book, copy of retirement order with their application so that decision about the additional marks is made before the final merit list as per the law.
The candidates must meet the following criteria. CIVIL CANDIDATE
1. Height=At least 5′ 7″ (for male candidates) At least 5′ 2″ (for women candidates)
2. Chest=Minimum 33×34-1/2″ (only for male candidates)
3. Education & Skill for SOMS Operator=Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS) or equivalent degree (preferably business or IT). Expertise in information technology. Expertise in the use of S Office application. Expertise in speaking & writing in english. Moreover, the candidates having experience in call centre will be preferred.
– Education & Skill for Crises Management Centre Officer = Graduation Degree (preferably business or IT)- Expertise in Information Technology. Expertise in the use of MS office application. Expertise in writing and speaking english. Moreover, the candidates with relevant experience in CCTV Surveillance will be preferred.
4. Age: 22 years to 28 years.
5. Domicile=Candidate must be a resident of Lahore having an identity card of Lahore.
6. 1.6 Km race 7 minutes (for male candidates) 10 minutes (for women) Ex-Armv men:
1. Height, Chest, Education, Domicile= Which are specified for the above mentioned civil candidates.
2. Age= If tenure of employment with Army is deducted from the current age of candidate, the remaining age should be 28 years or below. Besides the current age should not be more than 40 years and the period since retirement should not exceed 2 years.
1. Information relating to recruitment schedule can be obtained from the Police Lines, Qila Gujjar Singh, Lahore.
2. No relaxation will be given to candidates in height, chest, education and age etc..
3. Already government/semi-government employees submit their form/application through departments.
4. Five percent quota is reserved for minorities.
5. 15% quota is reserved for women.
6. 10% percent quota is reserved for ex-army candidates.
7. Only those candidates will be eligible for test/interview whose applications are found as complete. The candidate will not be paid for any expense incurred during the different phases of selection process. The physical measurement, written examinations and interviews will be held in Police Lines, Qila Gujjar Singh Lahore.
8. The department reserves the right to partially alter or cancel the advertisement.
For Capital City Police Officer Lahore