PUNJAB SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FUND
Punjab Skills Development Fund (PSDF) is a not-for-profit company established by Government of the Punjab in collaboration with Department for International Development, UK. Our aim is to improve income generation opportunities of the poor & vulnerable population in selected districts of Punjab by enabling skills development through promotion of a competitive skills training market.
PSDF is looking for energetic & motivated professionals for the following positions based in Lahore:
Chief internal Auditor
• To evaluate accounting, financial and other operational activities.
• To ensure effective management and utilization of the financial resources of the company.
• To improve the current accounting, financial and operational controls, as per best practices, applicable’ laws and rules of Govt, of the Punjab, Federal Govt., regulatory authorities and international obligations.
• To prepare audit reports for presenting to BoD audit & finance committee.
• To liaise with the internal, external and commercial auditors of the company.
Masters in Finance from an HEC-recognized university. Applicants with the following additional qualifications / certifications will be preferred: (a) member of a recognized body of professional accountants; or (b) certified internal auditor; or (c) certified fraud examiner; or (d) certified internal control auditor.
Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience. A candidate with hands-on experience of working in Accountant General of Pakistan Revenue (AGPR) will be preferred.
Assistant Manager Monitoring & Evaluation
To assist Manager Monitoring in developing monitoring plans of the company.
To assist in implementing the monitoring framework for PSDF.
To assist in preparation of framework for engaging third party service providers
BS (Hons) / MBA / Master in Economics from an HEC-recognized university.
Minimum five years’ post qualification experience of working in social sector projects, preferably in monitoring and evaluation.
Market-based remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates. For more details on job description please visit our website: www.psdf.org.pk. To apply: Please e-mail your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter. Only electronic applications will be accepted.