PUNJAB PUNJAB SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FUND
Punjab Skills Development Fund (PSDF) is a not-for-profit company setup to improve income generation opportunities for the poor & vulnerable populations in selected districts of the Punjab by enabling skills development through promotion of a competitive skills training market.
PSDF is looking for energetic & motivated professionals for the following positions based in Lahore:
Manager – Human Resources & Administration
• Develop and implement HR systems i.e. recruitment & selection, training & development and performance management in PSDF.
• Prepare organizational structure, HR policies and procedures to achieve strategic objectives.
• Carryout different HR-related surveys to improve overall HR functions.
• Carryout training need analysis and develop annual training calendar.
• Develop and introduce new performance and compensation management systems.
• Supervise and coordinate all administrative and personnel-related support for the company.
Education and Experience
Master in Business Administration / Master in Human Resources or equivalent from HEC-recognized institute with at least 5 years post qualification experience. Preference will be given to the candidate with qualification from top-ranked universities and experience in corporate entities.
Market-based remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates. For more details on job description, please visit our website: www.psdf.orq.pk Please e-mail your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
The request should include an up-to-date CV that clearly sets your suitability for the position.
Kindly specify the position in the subject line of the e-mail. Only electronic applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
The closing date for submission of applications is August 03, 2015
Punjab Skills Development Fund
House # 125, Abu Bakar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore. Ph # 042-35913540-41
A company set up under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance 1984