Lahore Transport Company is a non-profit organization, wholly owned by the Government of Punjab and registered under Companies Ordinance, 1984. The Company is responsible for planning, managing, enforcing and regulating all types of public transport in the city of Lahore. LTC seeks the services of dynamic professionals for the following positions.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE UNDER 2% QUOTA FOR DISABLED PERSONS
1. The positions are open under 2% quota for disable persons only.
2. Five (05) years age relaxation in upper age limit is admissible as per policy.
3. Applications along with disability certificate issued by the Standing Medical Board.
4. CVs should reach the address given below latest by April 13th, 2015 by post or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
6. No TA / DA shall be given.
HR Department Lahore Transport Company
4,B Floor, 97-B-D/1, IEP Building, Liberty Roundabout, Gulberg III, Lahore Ph: +92-42-99268197 – 99, Fax: +92-42-99268200, Web: www.ltc.gop.pk, Email: email@example.com