Lahore Unilever Pakistan Job, Food Service Executive-Central
Main Job Purpose:
Exploit new and develop existing business for the total Food solutions portfolio of products within all relevant customer channels by using a combination of face-to-face selling, Customer Relation Management (CRM) and product demonstrations.
◾Maximize sales by developing territory for Unilever Food solution products, increasing market penetrate on and implementing sales execution strategies to consistently achieve and exceed targets by:
– Ensuring all designated customer accounts are serviced and maintained to the required standards.
– Achievement of Key Performance Indicators monthly (KPIs) as agreed with NSM & ASM.
– Calling on nominated HoReCa outlets and influencing key decision makers with the objective to arrive at successful sales. Frequency/duration of call shall be consistent with the agreed work state and cost effective journey plan.
– Working with Area Sales manager and mapping out strategies and tactics to achieve sales area goals.
– Implementing sales strategies and tactics within assigned sales tersritory.
– Preparing a monthly plan for specified outlets to achieve category-wise and SKU-wise volume targets.
– Extending Foodsolution product distribution and usage in all outlets thus increasing volume base as well as control and evaluating these accounts.
– Identify and support where possible and practical those chef organizations and other associations which can benefit Food solutions.
Customer Relationship Management:
◾Be fully operational in all Customer Relation Management (CRM) activities and methodology. This is achieved through the following activities:
– Maintaining and constantly improving the demonstration/ sampling to all customers.
– Continuously building good relationship with customers and networking with suppliers in the same industry.
– Handling customer complaints and objections.
◾Manage all operational issues that arise on the job or at the field. These include the following tasks:
– Ensure that all accounts pay any outstanding debts owed to company/ distributor within set procedure, and to assist on any debt collection efforts undertaken by company/ distributor.
– Maintain liaison with Distributive and Operator Account Management Teams, reporting any information relating to trade/customer activity that could affect the business. Also be responsible for implementing any tailored activity agreed by said teams.
– Motivate the redistribution stockists to actively support, promote and sell Foodservice products. Ensure that she/he operates in line with the overall Foodservice business strategy.
– Drive the Distributor’s Sales Team to achieve targets and Key KPIs and taking up full accountability and responsibility for their targets and performance.
– Taking ownership of the Ultra sales data and ensuring its accurate and timely reporting.
– Organize and maintain effective administrative systems to include CRC, contact strategy, Daily Field Report, expenses and work plan and to meet required deadlines for completion.
– Effectively coordinating with Business enablers (Chains, Push and Chef teams) for better and smooth customer servicing.
– Supervise, control and continuously evaluate any merchandising operation at territory level, and highlight any existing opportunities.
Support to Other Functions:
– Support the marketing function in the launch of new product and formulation of brand strategies.
– Communicate and co-ordinate with other departments to meet customer satisfaction, e.g. product development.
– Maintain liaison with account management and colleagues at territory level, to develop territory and individual account plan and implement agreed promotional activity.
– Ensure that agreed promotions with marketing are fully implemented and leveraged.
– Provide regular feedback to management team on new customers, business situation, distribution trends, market trends in catering (including kitchen techniques and constraints imposed by governmental policies) and competitors’ strategies.
– With the help of the ASMs, define any substantial changes in demand of particular products/ SKUs to the operations personnel.
Reports & Records:
◾Will be responsible for maintaining and submitting if required submitting the following to the Area Sales Manager/ National Sales Training Manager:
– Territory-wise SOP planning.
– Daily Field Reports (DFR).
– Customer Record Cards.
– Monthly Score Cards.
– Transfer Orders Reporting.
– Updated OTM.
– RAP Sheets.
– Sampling Records/ Receipts.
– Journey plans.
– Expense reports.
Skills / Experience / Knowledge:
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Negotiation skills.
– Basic MS-Office skills particularly MS excel.
– Graduate (Preferably MBA).
– Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in Sales or Food Science Technology.