UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND IBS TECHNOLOGY LAHORE
Applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled Pakistanis for the following posts on Contract basis at UET and its campuses:
Sr. Post Required Qualification & Experience Campus
1. Public Relations Officer (BPS-17) M.A. in journalism (Mass Communication) at least second class or ‘C’ Grade from recognized University. Experience of serving in a University/ Government or Semi-government Institution as Public Relation Officer, or in a similar capacity will be regarded as additional qualification. Lahore
2. Shift Engineer (Power House) B.Sc. Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics) with minimum of 3 years experience in Gas or Oil Fired Power Generation Unit. Lahore
3. Assistant Engineer Mechanical (BPS-17) B.Sc. Engineering. (Mechanical) from a Recognized University. OR 3 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (Mechanical) with 5 years experience as Sub-Engineer/Overseer. Faisalabad
4. Assistant Computing Officer (BPS-17) Sixteen years education in Computer Science or related Disciplines (1M Division/CGPA 2.5) from a University recognized by HEC with 2 years’ post qualification experience in the relevant field. Lahore
5. Assistant Security Officer (BPS-16) An Ex-Serviceman of BS-16 or equivalent from armed forces or police establishment. Preference shall be given to those who have bachelor degree. Lahore
6. Personal Assistant (BPS-16) -Graduate from a recognized University. -5 years experience in the relevant field. -A speed of 100 words per minute in short hand in English and 40 words per minute in typing. Lahore
GENERAL INFORMA TION:
i. Attractive salary package may be offered on contract.
ii. Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council as Professional Engineer, for the posts of Shift Engineer and Assistant Engineer, is mandatory.
iii. AGE LIMIT: 21 to 45 years (relaxable in suitable cases)
iv. The Selection Board/Selection Committee will consider all applications received and when necessary interview such candidates as it considers prime-facie most suitable for appointment Selection Board/ Selection Committee decision in this regard shall be final.
v. Incomplete or applications received after the due date shall not be considered.
vi. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for the interview.
vii. Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews. SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS:
1. Visit the web-site: jobs.uet.edu.pk
2. Fill out the relevant fields of online application.
3. Upload passport size scanned photograph.
4. Print the application duly completed in all respect and sign it.
5. Attach bank draft/postal order/Chilian amounting to Rs. 60/- (for BS-16 & BS-17), in favor of Treasurer of UET, Lahore and other required documents with the printout of application.
6. Last date for submission of Applications: 13.08.2015
(MUHAMMAD ASIF)| Registrar Ph.: 042-99029227