Lahore Waste Management Company Job Lahore, General Manager Operations, Assistant Manager Finance
Lahore Waste Management Company
Lahore Waste Management Company has been established with a vision to modernize the Solid Waste Management System in the city. LWMC provides a unique opportunity for professionals to work in an excellent environment and offers competitive market based salary with potential for professional growth. The following positions are immediately available.
1. Chief Financial Officer (01):
– Safeguarding and protection of all funds received by LWMC.
– Authorization of expenditures including disbursement of funds in payment of all current bill of LWMC.
– To supervise the accounting system while ensuring accounting records are maintained in an orderly manner
– To set up safeguards in cash disbursement.
– To prepare timely and accurate report on the financial operations of LWMC.
– Review and submission of monthly and periodical reports to Managing Director.
– To be responsible for the reconciliation of the accounting system to ensure its integrity and the accuracy of the reports produced from accounting records.
– To prepare the operating budget of LWMC in coordination with other departments.
– To make arrangements for the annual independent financial audit.
Qualification: CA/ACMA/MBA Finance, Foreign qualification will be preferred.
Experience: At least 10 years of post-qualification experience in relevant field, (Age limit Maximum 50 Years).
2. General Manager Operations (01):
– Managing Waste Collection operations.
– Ensure adequate temporary storage capacity by placement of containers and waste bins and timely lifting.
– Ensure Door to Door collection system is in place in all Urban UCs.
– Managing manual sweeping by ensuring continuous attendance of sanitary workers.
– Mechanized Sweeping on designated roads.
– Mechanical Washing of designated squares/streets/ walkways, etc.
– Ensure the process of establishment of two Water hydrants for international Contractors.
– Coordinate with P&C department for timely start of Pre-qualification of construction firms and award of contract.
– Coordinate with P&C department for timely commencement of civil works for establishment of landfill at Lakhodair.
– Efficiently monitor SWM operations of International contractors and LWMC.
– Monitoring of SWM operations through video wall.
– International contractors monitoring through Third Party Validation (TPV)
– Ensure smooth functioning of complaint Re-dressal System.
– Ensure preparation, implementation and monitoring of SWM plans for special occasions.
– Assist MD to explore efficient waste disposal options.
Qualification: Masters in Environmental Management/ Civil/ Environment from HEC recognize University. Foreign qualification will be preferred.
Experience: Atleast 10 year experience in the field of operations, preferably in Waste Management, Urban Infrastructure and Environmental practices/ Industrial Practices. (Age limit: Maximum 50 years).
3. Assistant Manager Finance (01):
– Assist Senior Manager Finance to coordinate with external auditors and providing information required for completion of audit.
– Preparation the payroll of Regular, work-charge and contractor labor.
– Assist CFO for collection of revenue (sanitation fee)
– Assist CFO to ensure timely release of receipts from Finance Department and CDGL.
– Coordination for annual financial audits of LWMC.
– Prepare and revised the cost estimation of outsourcing of SWM services in other major cities of Punjab.
Qualification: 16 years of education in Finance and Accounting or relevant from an HEC recognized university, Foreign qualification will be preferred.
Experience: At least 3-4 years of post-qualification experience in relevant field (Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years).
Further details, including qualification & experience, are available at: www.lwmc.com.pk/careers.
Applications are needed to be submitted online through the above mentioned website by April 27, 2015.
Any person who is blacklisted or terminated from previous employer is not eligible to apply and shall not be hired. Recruitment shall be purely on merit basis. Any “SIFARISH” may lead to disqualification.
The company offers dynamic work environment and opportunity to grow.
“Equal Employment Opportunity”
Company Name & Address:
Manager (Human Resource), Lahore Waste Management Company, 4th Floor, Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore.
Tel: 042-99205153 & 55. // Web: www.lwmc.com.pk.