Lahore Waste Management Company Job Lahore, Senior Manager (Planning)
Lahore Waste Management Company has been established with a vision to modernize the Solid Waste Management system in the city. LWMC provides a unique opportunity for professionals to work in an excellent environment and offers competitive market based salary with potential for professional growth. The following positions are immediately available:
Senior Manager (Planning) (01):
– Monitoring and Evaluation operations and activities of assigned responsibilities.
– Provides overall management of division-related planning issues.
– Prepares reports on operations and activities, recommending improvements and modifications.
– Participates in budget preparation and administration, monitors and controls expenditures.
– Performs and manages complex and sensitive professional planning projects, research and analysis.
– Prepare participatory operational plans in relation to improve SWM services.
– Coordination with communication section of LWMC regarding social mobilization strategies.
– Assist Sr. Manager in preparing social accountability strategies in SWM services.
– Responsible for co-ordination of publication, editing, coordination with a proposed journal authors, working papers, reports and other research output.
– To design studies that examine the relationship between accountability, programmed quality and programmed outcomes.
Qualification: 16 years of education Or Master degree in Environmental Sciences/ Environmental Engineering/Environmental Management. Urban Planning Civil Engineering or similar Degree in a relevant discipline from an HEC recognized university. Foreign qualification will be preferred.
Experience: At least 6-8 years relevant experience in well-established and renowned public/private organizations in Planning /R&D.
Further details, including qualification & experience, are available at: www.lwmc.com.pk/careers.
Applications are needed to be submitted online through the above mentioned website by April 10, 2015.
Any person who is blacklisted or terminated form previous employer is not eligible to apply and shall not be hired. Recruitment shall be purely on merit basis. Any “SIFARISH” may lead to disqualification.
The company offers dynamic work environment and opportunity to grow. “Equal Employment Opportunity”
Company Name & Address:
Manager (Human Resource), Lahore Waste Management Company, 4th Floor, Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore.
Tel: +92-42-99205153 & 55. // Web: www.lwmc.com.pk.