Land Records Management & Information Systems Job Lahore, GIS Specialist / Procurement Specialist
Land Records Management & Information Systems, A Project of Punjab Government, Funded by World Bank
Project Management Unit of Land Records Management & Information Systems, Board of Revenue, Punjab seeks applications from Punjab domiciled candidates for appointment on contract basis against the following posts:
Requirement: Bachelors (4 years) OR Masters in IT / Computer Sciences / Electronics (2nd Division) from IIFC recognized university/institution. Must have at least 2 years hands-on post-qualification experience in both GIS Websites and CIS Desktop Applications using Auto CAD. ESRI, Microsoft. Map IT and Google. Should have a thorough understanding of the theory and practice of GIS. and an understanding of SDI.C. Should have expertise in ASP.NET, CH, MS SQL Server. Oracle etc.
Requirement: B.Sc Engineering (Civil) from a recognized university, preferably will be given to holders of M.B.A or equivalent degree. 5 years experience in procurement planning, implementation and monitoring of large projects. Candidate with experience of working on at least one major donor funded project and having conducted procurement using donor’s guidelines will be preferred.
– Applications accompanied by CV, copies of educational certificates, driving license, experience certificates, one passport size photograph, copies of CNIC & Domicile should reach the office during office hours by 13-04-2015.
– Public sector employees may also apply with the permission of respective Head of the department/NOC.
– Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA shall be admissible.
– Envelopes must be clearly marked with the post applied for. Number of post can be increased /decreased as per requirement without any notice.
– The selected candidates will be on probation for 90 days.
– The following quotas shall continue to be observed for the above mentioned posts on contract basis.
a) 2% quota for disabled persons
b) 5% quota for minorities
c) 15% quota for women
d) 20% quota for the children of serving/retired government servants in BS-1 to 5 from representative department.
– Disable candidates will have to submit a certificate form provincial council for re-habilitation of disable person of social welfare department. Females are encouraged to apply.
Company Name & Address:
Human Resource Department, Project Management Unit (PMU) – Land Records Management & Information Systems (LRMIS), Board Of Revenue, Punjab, 57-C-II, Gulberg-III, Lahore.
Tel: 042- 99268046-48. // Website: www.punjab-zameen.gov.pk.