Law, Justice and Human Rights Division Job Islamabad, Monitoring and Evaluation Expert in MP-II Scale
Government of Pakistan
Law, Justice and Human Rights Division
Applications are invited for a ‘Monitoring and Evaluation Expert in MP-II Scale‘ on contract basis in the Law, Justice and Human Rights Division. Conditions of eligibility and its Job Descriptions are as under:
Condition of Eligibility: Job Description: Age limit:
– MBA or LLB or MSPM.
– 7 years experience of formulating monitoring and evaluation framework methodologies and.
– 03 years minimum of experience of working in organizations under projects.
– Proven experience of applying quantitative and qualitative research evaluation techniques and methodologies.
– Liaising with Federal and Provincial Ministries, Divisions, Departments and other stake holders.
– Proven communication skills.
– Proven experience of leading and managing M&E functions/units.
– Computer literate (Well versed in MS Office)
– Public sector experience desirable
– Lead M&E functions at the LJCP.
– Advise the Federal, Provincial Ministries, Departments and Division on activities and implementation of M&E.
– Formulate monitoring and evaluation framework and methodologies for relevant stakeholders and projects
– Support recruitment and hiring of M&E/QA staff for stake holders.
– Raise awareness, support capacity building for the establishment and incorporation of M&E/QA function.
i) A candidate should be in good physical and mental health.
ii) The appointment shall be on contract basis for a period of two years.
iii) Application on Plain Paper along with C.V. should reach the undersigned within fifteen days of this advertisement.
iv) No application will be entertained after due date.
Company Name & Address:
Section Officer (Admin-I) , law, Justice and Human Rights Division, Room No. 322, Block ‘S’, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.