Layton Rahmatullah Benevolent Trust Job Karachi, Network Administrator
LRBT Job Opportunity Network Administrator Required:
Would you like to be a part of the largest eye care provider in Pakistan which treats over 2.7 million patients every year? If yes, then LRBT with its 18 hospitals spread across Pakistan is the place for you LRBT. an equal opportunity employer requires a Network Administrator for its Central Office, Karachi.
– BS (CS/CE) or equivalent from an HEC recognized university.
– MCSE/MCITP and CCN A certification will be an added advantage.
– 2-3 years of relevant experience in a similar position at a reputable organization.
– Strong technical skills in installation & management of Networks including Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, ISA 2006/TMG, Virtualization & Hyper-V. SQL Server, Email Server and Anti-virus Server.
– Strong analytical & communication skills.
Salary will depend on qualification and experience.
Interested candidates may apply latest by 16th May, 2015 to:
Company Name & Address:
Layton Rahmatullah Benevolent Trust (LRBT), HR Department: LRBT House 37-C. Sunset Lane-4, Phase-ll (Ext.) Defence Housing Authority, Karachi-75500.
Email at: email@example.com.