IN A LEADING COMMERCIAL BANK
A leading and one of the largest commercial banks of the country with global market prominence, in order to support high growth banking business, is inviting applications against the following position from dynamic professionals who are team players, energetic and result-oriented with a proven track record and mindset to work at Compliance Group in a challenging environment.
The individuals who fulfill the criteria may apply for the following position:
Qualification: MBA/MPA/ACMA from an Institute/University recognized by HEC. Age: Up to 35 Years
Experience: Minimum 03 Years in the relevant area. Outline of main duties/responsibilities:
• Review alerts generated by the AML surveillance system and other money laundering detection systems to identify potential money laundering activities
• Conduct required due diligence on persons, accounts, or activities in accordance with AML regulations, including high-risk countries and entities, OFAC sanction entities, politically exposed people, watch-list entities and money services businesses
• Perform manual/system data mining reviews for banking clients as well as coordinate in-depth KYC investigations for businesses in high-risk jurisdictions and to analyze transactions
• Responsible for the development, implementation, review and revision of Compliance Risk Management programs, procedures and systems across the bank based upon COSO framework
• Research, investigate, and approve cases through Case Management System related to alerts requiring a SAR filing
• Assist management and department personnel with various other duties as assigned
• Assist seniors in locating High Risk areas of training needs by branch wise tracking system Other skills/knowledge/expertise required:
• Knowledge of related state laws and central banking compliance regulations, Bank operational policies and procedures, and the Bank’s products and services
• Excellent MIS management, MS (Excel) and MS (Outlook) and operations skills
Employment will be on Contractual basis initially for three years’ renewable with mutual consent. Selected candidates will be offered compensation package and other benefits as per Bank’s Policy/Rules.
Interested candidates may send their CVs/applications to The Head of HRM & Administration Group, C/O. Daily “Jang”, Box No. 942, Karachi. The candidates should clearly mention their name, father’s name, date of birth, CNIC Number, qualifications with percentage/CGPA/division, place of domicile and complete current mailing/residential address with telephone numbers PTCL/Mobile in their Resume/Application along with one recent passport size photograph, latest by May 12, 2015. Please mark the position applied for on the right hand side of the envelope. Applications received after due date will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. NoTA/DA will be admissible for interview.
(We are an equal opportunity employer.)