Literacy & Non- Fonnal Basic Education Department, Government of the Punjab invites application for Ihc following vacant posts for its project Community Learning Centers Phase II (Sahiwal Division).
Sr. No. Name of the Post Number of the Posts & Placc of Posting Pay & Allowances Age Limit Qualification/Experience
1. Community Mobilizer 02 Okara, Pakpattan A Lump sum amount of up to Rs.20,000/- per month with yearly increase Rs. 2,000/- 20-50 years Second class or CGPA 2.3/4 Master’s Degree in any discipline of Social and Administrative Sciences. Preference shall be given to degree in sociology, education and development economics. Experience: 2 years experience of educational project supervision and monitoring. Individual with experience in social mobilization and community participation will be preferred.
2. Account Assistant (PMU) 01 A Lumps sum amount of up to Rs. 16,000/- per month with yearly increase Rs. 1200/- 25-45 years Intermediate in Commerce Experience: 3 Years in Accounts & General book keeping. Clear preference would be given for experience in Govt. Audit & accounts especially in Education/Literacy related development Projects.
3. Computer Assistant 02 (01 in PMU) 01 in Field Office) A Lumps sum amount of up to Rs. 16,000/- per month with yearly increase Rs. 1200/- 25-40 years I.C.S / F.A / F.Sc. with diploma in computer science from a recognized institute. Should have typing speed of minimum 35 words per minute. Experience: Clear preference would be given for experience as Computer Operator in development projects.
Terms and Condition KntryTwt.
1. Candidates having Punjab domicile are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates must mention tlieir district of domicile in the application form.
3. Upper age limit will be relaxed according to Government policy.
4. Selection of a candidate (S) shall be on merit to be determined based on his / her academics, test (to be conou. led by National Testing Service) and interview.
5. 50% score is required to qualify the test.
6. Test will be held at all districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
7. A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
8. Roll. No slip and test center details shall be dispatched to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test date.
9. Sample paper shall be available on NTS website.
10. Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
12. Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents, at the time of interview in case any of the documents found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate will be stand cancelled.
13. Incomplete application forms in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
14. Number of vacancies can be increased / decreased, without any prior notice, as per the requirements of the Department.
15. Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department is equal opportunity employer.
16. Government employees can apply through proper channel and submit NOC of the concerned Department at the time of interview. How to Apply?
Application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website www.nts.org.nk.
• Application must be received at the given NTS Head Quarter address not later than date 9-2-2015.
• NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or l>y any other courier Service.
• Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL, or ABL
• Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
• Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
• Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable, Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• Change of test center, category is not allowed, Original CNIC and Roll Number slip is Mandatory for test entry.
• All Government quota reserved for job should be observed.
Section Officer (G) Govt of the Punjab Literacy & NFBE Department