Local Council Board Job KPK / FATA, Engineering (BPS-11), Accounts (BPS-11), Administration (BPS-11)
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Local Council Board
Following posts of LCs-PUGF Administration, Accounts & Engineering Cadres (BPS-11), under Local Council Board, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, are lying vacant for which applications are invited from suitable candidates who are residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / FATA. The appointments will be made on temporary basis and may be regularized, “as per provisions of LCs-PUGF(Service) Rules, 1981:
1- Administration (BPS-11):
Qualification: 2nd Class Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
2- Engineering (BPS-11):
Qualification: Diploma of Associate Engineering in Civil Technology from recognized institute.
3- Accounts (BPS-11):
Qualification: 2nd Class Bachelor’s degree with commerce as one of the subject from a recognized university.
– Applicant must be resident of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/FATA.
– Age limits is 18-30 years.
– Age relaxation cases will be considered in light of LCs-PUGF (Service) Rules, 1981 and notification No.AOI/LCB/Estt:/1 -6/2011, dated 14/2/2011.
– Recruitment will be made as per Zonal Allocation Formula of the Provincial Government and merit as per provisions of the LCs-PUGF (Service) Rules, 1981.
– Application received after due date will not be entertained.
– The competent authority/LCB, has the right of cancellation of recruitment process of PUGF for any Cadre or all cadres.
– NTS will charge Rs. 500/- for every Application Form from the every candidate.
– Candidate will be responsible to pay the fee on his own.
– General terms and conditions are available at NTS Eebsite www.nts.org.pk.
How to Apply:
– Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk.
– Please deposit test fee of Rs. 500/- through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL or MCB. Candidates are required to send their prescribed Application Form alongwith online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarter, Islamabad.
– Deposited amount is not refundable/non transferable.
– Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
– Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
– Last Date for Submission of Application forms 6th April, 2015.
For further Information Please Contact:
National Testing Service – Pakistan, NTS Headquarters: 1-E, Street No,46, I-8/2, Islamabad.