CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN AVIATION
POSITION TITLE: A&C ENGINEER
• Valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License (Bl /A & C) above 5,700 Kg. Type Rating of Lear jet 60XR is preferred or qualified bombardier aircrafts
• BE Aeronautical or BE Mechanical preferred Additional relevant certifications wW be appreciated
• 15 years certifying Aircraft Maintenance Engineer experience preferably on Pratt & Whitney PW 305A Engines and GE Engines preferred.
• Must have adequate experience of Jet Turbine
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively correspond with Maintenance Vendors.
« Maximum age limit is 35 Years for the applicants.
• Must have abihty to read and understand Aircraft Manuals
• Certification, Maintenance and Serviceability of Aircraft / Components whilst ensuring superior safety standards are upheld.
• Provide technical support for activities prior to Aircraft delivery.
• Able to resolve unusual Aircraft technical problems.
Interested candidates may email their resumes with their recent photograph
and copy of educational / technical certificates to email@example.com pk