District Administration of Malakand Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Engineers and Sub-Engineers Required
The District Administration of Malakand is pleased-to announce the following Career Opportunities for a public sector development programme. “Community-Driven Local Development” under the supervision of Finance Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
At least a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or relevant field with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in related field. PLC recognized.
At least a Diploma in Associate Civil Engineering from a recognized institute with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the relevant field.
(1) The abovcmentioncd positions .ire purely on contractual basis for a period of 3 years extendable as required.
(2) The salary packages are fixed and lump sunt without a possibility of increment.
(3) he candidates applsing for Engineer at Sr. No. I must hold a PLC” membership.
(4) The candidates applying tor Sub-Engineer at Sr. No. 2 must hold an Associate Diploma in Civil Engineering from 3 recognized institute.
(5) Only eligible candidates will be called for test, interview.
(6)Expcriencc of 10 years is a minimum requirement for both positions.
(7) Post applied for should be clcarlv mentioned on the documents.
(8) The District Administration reserves the right to till or not to lill any of the advertised position.
(9) Prospective candidates already working in the public sector are not allowed to apply. (10) No TA/DA will be admissible for interview-test.
(Il)lhc candidates must belong to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa preferably Malakand Division.
(l2)Applications completed in all respect supported by relevant and attested documents (Educational certificates. Diplomas and Experience Certificates) along with art attested CNIC and two passport size photographs be sent within 15 days from the date of publication. (13) The detailed ToRs can be downloaded from (www.linancekpp.gov.pk).
Applications must reach: Office of the Deputy Commissioner at Malakand Top (0932-414880)