Maple Leaf Factory Cement Ltd Job Lahore, Senior Manager Engineering Services
We are looking for self motivated, dynamic & result oriented individuals, who can perform in cross-functional teams in order to attain optimum results. CVs are invited for following positions, based at Maple Leaf Factory Cement Ltd.
“Senior Manager Engineering Services” – Plant Site:
Requisite Qualification, Experience & Trainings:
– BSc. Civil / Electrical Engineering from HEC/PEC recognized institution with minimum (10) to (12) years of relevant experience preferably in construction projects.
– Project Management Training
– Responsible for all repair & maintenance jobs at MLCFL residential areas i.e. Housing Colony, Hostels and Guest Houses through Housekeeping Management System (Click System).
– Supervision of Maple Healthcare construction project in coordination with Shifa Hospital Islamabad Management.
– Supervision of Click System (Computerized Repair & maintenance system) including cost verification & submission for final approval. Also supervise painting, distempering, plumbing, electrical and civil related jobs as per approved work plan.
– Coordinate with Procurement Department (Head Office) for Procurement of Items required to be purchased through Purchase Requisition (PR) System.
– Planning & execution of buildings related alterations / modifications, new structures/construction, and development projects in MLCFL residential areas.
– Adhere to all HSE guidelines, policies, and procedures.
We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with excellent learning & development opportunities.
Interested incumbents may send in their CVs by mentioning the position, latest by January 24th, 2015 to:
Company Name & Address:
Human Resource Department: Maple Leaf Cement Factory Ltd, Head Office, 42 Lawrence Road, Lahore.
Tel: 042-36315117. // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.