Ministry of National Food Security & Research
1. Endowment Fund (established through foreign aid) is being maintained in Economic Wing Ministry of National Food Security and Research. This Ministry intends to hire/recurit against the following vacant post in Endowment Fund purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year (having no right for regularization). The requisite qualification, experience and age limit is as under:-
Government of Pakistan
SNo. Name & No of Posts Qualification & Experience
1. Accountant BPS-16 Max. age limit-35 years No of Posts: (One) i) 2nrt Class M.Com/MBA having five years relevant experience OR B.Com having 10 year relevant experience in Accounts/Audit ii. Computer literate.
2. Statistical Assistant BPS-14 Max. age limit-30 years No of Posts: (Two) i) Graduation (2nd division) with Statistics/ Economics/ Business/Sociology as one of the major subject from a recognized University. ii. Computer proficiency especially in MS Office.
3. Key Punch Operator BPS-14 Max. age limit-30 years No of Posts: (Two) i) BCS (2nd division) from a recognized University, ii. Minimum typing speed 35 word per minute.
4. Lower Division Clerk BPS-7 Max. age limit-30 years No of Posts: (One) i) I.Com ii. Computer literate.
5. Driver BPS-4 Max. age limit-30 years No of Posts: (One) i) Matriculate ii. Valid driving license (LTV) holder, iii) 5 years experience.
6. Naib Qasid BPS-4 Max. age limit-30 years No of Posts: (Two) i) Matriculate/Middle (Local Based)
Project posts advertised are contract based, non-permanent, time bound and non-transferable. The upper age limit is relaxable for five years as per government’s instructions.
The eligible candidates should submit their application on prescribed proforma that may be downloaded from the Ministry’s website www.mnfsr.Qov.pk along with passport size photograph, to the following address within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Government servants should apply through proper channel. . . . .
No. TA/DA will be paid for the test interview. (Rai NaSIF All Khan)