Applications on prescribed forms are invited from suitable candidates for the following Posts in the Subject of Software Engineering on Permanent/Contract basis:-
BPS Professor (BPS-21) 01, Associate Professor (BPS-20) 01, Assistant Professor (BPS-19) 01,
Lecturer (BPS-18) 01, Junior Lecturer/ Lab Engineer (BPS-17) 01 TTS Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor on Tenure Track (one each)
1. Applicants are required to submit applications on the University prescribed form along with attested copies of their degrees. result cards, transcripts and certificates, in person or through mail (by post) to the Registrar Mirpur University of Science and Technology (MUST), Mirpur AJSK.
2. Criteria/ Statutes can be downloaded/ observed from university website www.must.edu.ok or HEC website www.liec.oov-Pk.
3. Applicants applying for more than one post are required to submit separate applications for each posl
BPS-17 to 19 and Rs 1500/- for 8PS-20 and above can be obtained from the HBL Main Branches of District Headquarters in AJK.
5. In-service Applicants are required to apply through proper channel by the due date otherwise their applications shall not be entertained. Age limit shall not be applicable for in-service applicants.
6. Dunng the course of selection, available posts shall be taken into consideration. Preference will be given to AJSK nationals. The University reserves the nght of cancellation of advertised posts partially or totally and increase o- decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.
7. Applicants shall be shortlisted on the basis of written test (where required).
8. The Applicants are required to attach duly stamped (Registered) and addressed envelope along with application form.
9. Applicants are required to reach the office of the Registrar, Mirpur University of Science and Technology (MUST) Secretariat. Sector B-3, Allama Iqbal Road, Mirpur Azad Kashmir on or before 25-05-2015.
10. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
11 PEC Registered applicants in the relevant field will be considered.
Ph. No. 05827961037